• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2014 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2014 Picture And Video Thread.

Would there be any way you could swing by Beta Cmags booth and ask them if they have plans to make a 100 round drum for 9mm M11 (Mac 11's) that normally use the zytel mags.

I heard on an NFA site that they were thinking about. Wouldn't hurt if you could hit them up 1 more time. :cool: At least then they know there would be more than 1 person interested :lol:

Thanks buddy.

I am missing the point of that RASR... What is it for??
+1 for the New Glock Models and +2 for the 4x4 Stocks!

That R51 is giving me a serious crisis. :mrgreen: I may have to pick one of them up eventually. That is one slick looking little pistol. So far it sounds very promising. The MSRP, I have been reading, of $389 makes it even better.

JayC said:
That R51 is giving me a serious crisis. :mrgreen: I may have to pick one of them up eventually. That is one slick looking little pistol. So far it sounds very promising. The MSRP, I have been reading, of $389 makes it even better.

I didn't know Remington was going back into making pistols aside from 1911's but that is pretty sweet. Looks like they did a heck of a job!

Itsricmo said:
I am missing the point of that RASR... What is it for??
!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JGXTusLy4[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JGXTusLy4

I really like it as I do not like the extra weight of a bipod attached to the gun.

WHAAATT!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the video share!!!

Itsricmo said:
I didn't know Remington was going back into making pistols aside from 1911's but that is pretty sweet. Looks like they did a heck of a job!

To be honest, I didn't even know they did any pistols until the R51 came along, and I started reading about their pistols. I thought Remington only made shotguns and rifles.

The r51 looks like its going to be a winner.

DHonovich said:
The r51 looks like its going to be a winner.

Is there a price point for it yet?
I hope they know that magazines make the world go round... One can NEVER have enough Magazines!

Back