• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MVP 308 FLEX Question

Brian Perez

Copper BB
I'm a new member and I just placed a special order at my LGS for a MVP 308 FLEX.

I'm not a big fan of the six position stock that comes with it and would like to change it to a Magpul PRS stock.

I am wondering if the collapsible buffer tube on the FLEX can be changed for an A2 buffer tube so that I can put on the Magpul PRS stock.

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Thanks

Not certain, but it looks like there is a castle nut holding a standard threaded tube into the Flex adapter.

If that's indeed the case, then you should be able to swap the factory assembly for an A2 rifle tube and the PRS. Wish I could give you a definitive answer, but I don't recall any members that have this particular set-up yet...

Thanks LES for the quick response.

I noticed the castle nut as well but wasn't sure if the tube was threaded on to the FLEX

I did and they were not sure. They told me that the FLEX is only interchangeable with FLEX products. Which isn't true cause I've seen Magpul stocks and pistol grips on the FLEX

Gotcha.

It's hit or miss with them. There are some very knowledgeable reps, but sometimes you get one on the line that can barely tell you what company they work for...

Back