• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MVP LC

After an unsuccessful hunt for a used one, I finally ordered one via my gunsmith. So glad I did as we got in on a sale that put my cost well below the lowest I had seen on the used market. Mounted an M-308 scope on it and shot it for the first time yesterday afternoon. First impression is a very good one. I had a Remington 700 that I had built and while it was accurate, the LC surpassed it out of the box. I haven't zeroed the scope yet and I am in the inner circle with a half dollar group shooting off the deck railing at 40 yards.

As far as the mag issue some have reported, mine do wiggle a little, I have both P-mags and DPMS metal mags. Neither one fits without movement, but neither one is affected when it comes to feeding the rounds.

There is so much less recoil than my Remy, it's pleasant to shoot on this old shoulder of mine. Overall, I am very impressed. Once I get it dialed in, I know it's going to be my favorite target rifle.

Back