• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My Flex 500 Tactical Mod

Smitty1169

Copper BB
My Tactical MOD project is complete....maybe :)

Mossy Mod Finished 4-11-15.jpg
Started with my standard Mossberg 500 Flex then added the following. I will note prices paid next to the accessory. There is nothing tricky about my Mossy, and there are surely much more advanced ones out there but this is what I was looking for as an outcome when I started.

Mossberg 500/590 Series Shotgun Picatinny Rail Mount $8.95
Ultimate Arms Gear Pro Series Stealth Black Steel Top Vent Cooling Heat Shield $19.95
Goldjoy-Super Bright UltraFire 501B CREE XM-L T6 LED 1000 Lumens 3.7-18V Tactical Flashlight Torch $23.00
Ultimate Arms Gear Ambidextrous Slip On Stock Buttstock Black Sling Mount Strap Loop Adapter Nylon Webbing with D-Ring + Stealth Black Bungee "QD" Quick Detatch Sling $15.95
Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical 4 Reticle Red Dot Open Reflex Sight with Weaver-Picatinny Rail Mount $29.95
Magpul AFG2 PTS Angled Fore Grip Black Foregrip Front Hand Guard Rifle Shotgun $18.00
Ade Advanced Optics Adjusted Rifle Scope Sight with 2 Mounts Tactical Laser Dot, Green $22.99
Cheek Riser Combo 2 pieces for Standard M4 collapsible stock $14.75
Total $153.54 Plus cost of the weapon

No permanent modifications were needed to be done, I did however have to file down one grove on the forearm so the Magpul AFG Fore Grip fit in the grove I wanted it in.

Note: I have my doubts about the Ultimate Arms Gear Pro Series Heat Shield, I don't think it will hold in place under extended use. Might have to find a different one.

Give Black Aces a look for a tactical picatinny rail/heat shield. Works great and looks awesome.
3555e7fd5c3f141aebdf3bfbea35ad5d.jpg

f760ff2be8db918abba29d462264b962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back