• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

N. Korea tells its people how Americans live today

mingaa

Raconteur
This was posted on another board as true propaganda. The LiveLeAK site is new to me. A site admin that I trust has busted it as parody and I'm waiting to hear the source. I'm going with parody - there were a few moments that I raised an eyebrow but I was watching it (originally) as true propaganda. It's worth a look! :eek:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1362925707

Oh - who can school me on embedding a vid other than Youtube?! Will the 'youtube' button function for all?
Tried it - looks like not.

Enjoy!

I like drinking coffee made from snow and enjoy eating wild songbirds on tuesdays.

Who doesn't?

But don't drink coffee made from yellow snow. I don't want to explain how I know, I just do OK ?!?

Looks like their intelligence is at least on par with CIA intelligence.

Yeah there are some zingers in there. I'm still looking into it's true roots, either way it's a "yummy" hoot - like those N. Korean cakes that they are so nice to send us!! :eek:

I was skeptical when I first saw the link figuring it was just some piece of distorted propaganda, but I have to admit, they pretty much nailed it.

Unfortunately most if not all of the N Korean "real" propoganda is eerily similar. While we know this is a bonafide joke many folks around the world especially N Koreans who have been brainwashed to be against Americans will just believe it to be official propoganda.

Kinda effed up honestly but its reality.

Back