• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 590S Shockwave question...

Airborne, congrats on your new weapons. All look great and I enjoyed the writeups.

I'm not sure if you're active duty or retired but as a career military brother thanks for your service!

We have a number of veterans on the forum including some of us old Vietnam era guys.

Regards

Airborne, congrats on your new weapons. All look great and I enjoyed the writeups.

I'm not sure if you're active duty or retired but as a career military brother thanks for your service!

We have a number of veterans on the forum including some of us old Vietnam era guys.

Regards
Thank you for YOUR military service, as well as the rest of our Brothers & Sisters in uniform (past & present). Special thanks to those who support us service members. I'm recently retired now with 22yrs of active duty service in the Marines, but I'm now working as DoD contracted security here on base. Pleasure to be here on a great forum and some fine red-blooded Americans. Semper Fidelis!

Thank you for YOUR military service, as well as the rest of our Brothers & Sisters in uniform (past & present). Special thanks to those who support us service members. I'm recently retired now with 22yrs of active duty service in the Marines, but I'm now working as DoD contracted security here on base. Pleasure to be here on a great forum and some fine red-blooded Americans. Semper Fidelis!
TY flag.jpg

Beautiful addition to your collection! I love me a damn fine rifle...but there's something about SG's...they're the "do everything" kings (except for long range work of course). I love all shotguns, single, sidexside, over/under, bolts, pumps, levers and semi's. With one gun I can plink, hunt small game, wing shoot, hunt large game, play some pretty darn fun gun games with buddies and defend with extreme prejudice against darn near every close range threat known to mankind.

I also sense you have a sickness my new friend...I understand...I have it too.:laugh:

Back