What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 930 SPX owner!

FLAWLS1

.22LR
Early this morning I read a lot of m24shooter's reviews on the 930 SPX and the things to look for when buying one. I decided to get a brand new gen 3 today at my local gun store since everything checked out ok going by m24shooter's threads. I wanted to thank him on the great reviews he's done on this shotgun. I'll be honest, I really wanted and still do want a Benelli M4, but I can't justify spending the $1,800 right now for a shotgun so the SPX will have to do for now. However, I do plan on getting the M4 sometime in the future (maybe next Summer). Pics and range reports to come after I pick it up. I'll do a thorough cleaning on it once I get it and I'll snap a lot of pics of it once it's apart.

Welcome to the club. It is a great shotgun, especially considering the price. I can not imagine what a $1800 Benelli can do that the 930 can't. They are both sharp looking guns though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! I can't wait to take it out and have some fun. I feel like a kid all over again... Except back then it was all about toys, bikes, etc. and now it's cars, guns, photography, etc. HAHA