• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New EDC

1s1k52

I had a 40.00 light from smith and wesson with striking bezel momentary on/off or twist for constant on cree bulb 100 lumen s. Not the slightest idea what happened to it.

the light was "ok" it worked but would constantly be on because the tail cap was cheap so could be activated by pushing the side of the light.

I would like a light that just does momentary on/off or constant at at least 100 lumens, cree bulb, and takes double AA's striking bezel would be a plus I would like to keep it under or around 50.00. Why not just get the same light again? well it was my second one so I giving something else another shot to see if it holds up better. Thanks in advance

I find it interesting that the Nitecore states 32 hours of operation with 160 lumens and the Sunwayman claims 1 hour @ 140 lumens.

They both use a single AA battery for a power source, so what is the difference? The Nitecore claims to have a "Renowned CREE XR-G R5 LED" where the Sunwayman claims a "CREE R5 LED". Is there a subtle nuance there I am missing?

Ripsnortr said:
I find it interesting that the Nitecore states 32 hours of operation with 160 lumens and the Sunwayman claims 1 hour @ 140 lumens.

They both use a single AA battery for a power source, so what is the difference? The Nitecore claims to have a "Renowned CREE XR-G R5 LED" where the Sunwayman claims a "CREE R5 LED". Is there a subtle nuance there I am missing?

•Continuous runtime of up to 32 hours on a single cell
Infinitely adjustable ramping output
•Output (Runtime):
High Mode: 160 lumens (1.2 hours)
Low Mode: 6 lumens (32 hours)
Hopefully this explains things.....

:geek:

http://www.elzetta.com/Webpages/Build%2 ... t/cs2d.htm

ZFL-M60-CS2C,%20cropped.jpg

DHonovich said:
http://www.elzetta.com/Webpages/Build%20Your%20Light/cs2d.htm

ZFL-M60-CS2C,%20cropped.jpg

damn! thats a 200.00 light! I was trying to stay around or under 50.00 and even that is a stretch cause i need a new holster almost just as bad as i need the light.

nitesite said:
Ripsnortr said:

•Continuous runtime of up to 32 hours on a single cell
Infinitely adjustable ramping output
•Output (Runtime):
High Mode: 160 lumens (1.2 hours)
Low Mode: 6 lumens (32 hours)
Hopefully this explains things.....

:geek:

The devil is in the details. Missed the ramping output part... :oops:

Back