• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Texas

Just what I needed, another gun forum. I have enough things on my wish list to buy so I'm asking all of you to not mention any cool, new, better accessories for my Mossy 500 while I'm here. I appreciate your cooperation. :lol:

Got referred here from Survivalistboards.com and already found a fix for a difficult safety.

Welcome to the group! I love this forum and have found tons of useful information...and even though I'm a girl, and like pink on my guns, they haven't thrown me out! ;)

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum jungatheart !!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Mossy 500...

Welcome aboard!

I'm a Texas native myself, but hangin my hat in Nashville now. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. I can't promise you won't find any cool new accessories for your 500 though. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am afraid we can't promise that you won't want to buy more things for your firearms after hanging out here :twisted: . I lived in College Station, Texas for a while and loved it but I am back up in New York at the moment. Where in Texas are you from?

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am afraid we can't promise that you won't want to buy more things for your firearms after hanging out here :twisted: . I lived in College Station said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm living in the Davis Mountains of Far West Texas. Closest town is Fort Davis. Lots of animals and, right now, hot, hot, hot.

Can't believe I've been living with a very hard safety for years and after spending 5 minutes on the forum, I fixed it in 10 minutes. Forums with helpful members are great. How did I live without them?

Another member from the Lone Star State!!! Welcome to the MO, we've got lots of cool stuff on here ranging from practical to zombie gun stuff! Youre gonna dig it, I promise!!! ;)

Back