• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New here. From Ohio. Hello enthusiasts [emoji41]

WaterOperator

Copper BB
Relatively new to the firearms world (3 years) and realized this will be a lifelong hobby/interest of mine [emoji23] Started with a Glock 43 after my first daughter was born, then got my ccw. Then became a fan of the AR platform. Started with a PSA kit, then began to personalize it like legos. Then fell in love with the AR9 and picked up a Foxtrot FM9. I’ve had a shockwave for a while, i just liked the way they look. Then got my hunting license and had a blast duck hunting with my best friend. Realized I will need a good duck gun, so the 500 was a no brainer. I was already familiar with disassembling and cleaning my shockwave which has the same innards, and I prefer the mossbergs loading gate, safety, reputation, etc. I picked up the 500 last week and I love it already. So here I am. Look forward to learning more here [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from a bit south of you.

You're in good company. Plus, while we're a "mossberg" forum, we're a lot more than that. You'll find folks that can talk to you about any gun you mentioned earlier. So, don't think you only have to talk about the mossy's. That's not how we roll here.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of Glock and AR users on the forum also.

Regards

Back