• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Indianapolis first mossberg 500A and first forum 4 me

Indyjimmy

Copper BB
Excited to have just bought my first mossberg 500A. I read how great and reliable these guns are and I'm putting it to the test. I searched weeks online about what to get and there is a big debate about that. Mossberg owners won me over however. I just bought mine used well very very used. 125$ because it was locked up and painted looked like with a roller by a 5 year old. It had playschool type grips on it and wouldn't hardly even move. So when I say testing this gun I mean just that. I have since tore it down cleaned stripped oiled moved every thing on it in it. I purchased some needed and not needed accessories to add and complete it. Awaiting them via mail. I will let you know how it goes the next week!!!! Thanks

Re: New Indianapolis first mossberg 500A and first forum 4 m

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to Mossberg Owners,

God bless you Sir for rescueing and restoring this fine firearm to working condition. It breaks my heart to see people mistreating their guns. May she serve you well for many years in return.

You couldn't have picked a better place to start for you first forum. We've got a great group here with a wide knowledge base and everyone here is respected whether you're new or a veteran. You'll be able to acclimate yourself to the forum without all the bumps and bruises you might have encountered as a noob on some other forums.

Take some time to check out all our various subforums and let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to post up some pics in the 500 section and let us know what accessories you plan on adding.

Enjoy!

Lucky you found 2 diamonds in the rough…your 500a and this site!
Welcome and good luck

Wow! Sounds like a labor of love, good work man, cant wait to hear how she turns out for you!

Thanks for bein here, and I'm sure we're all lookin forward to seein that 500A!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for saving a Mossberg. Please post up some pictures of your Mossberg if you get a chance. Please make yourself at home.

Back