• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member : Pflugerville, TX......590 owner.

Best I can find online for the Ergo tri rail is 79 plus change shipped. The LaRue kit will cost me about $60.

I will keep looking. If I don't find anything less cost then I will go ahead and get from Amazon.

Their site is weird... I think they list a short and medium. I got the medium "6 5/8" rail.

One of our forum sponsors, whom I highly recommmend, Brownells, has the ERGO for $74, the AFG 2 for $34.99.

They dont have the LaRue handstop, but check this out from Gear Sector;

Gear Sector Handstop
p_100005326_1.jpg

I try to find everything in one place to help minimize shipping costs...

Rossignol said:
Their site is weird... I think they list a short and medium. I got the medium "6 5/8" rail.

One of our forum sponsors, whom I highly recommmend, Brownells, has the ERGO for $74, the AFG 2 for $34.99.

They dont have the LaRue handstop, but check this out from Gear Sector;

I try to find everything in one place to help minimize shipping costs...

I guess I need the Medium Ergo one then. the 590's all use the long tube style. I read online that to help put them on easier you can bake the rail on the dash of your vehicle on a sunny day to help expand the metal a bit, then freeze your forearm slide tube to help shrink it a bit.

I'll check out Brownells and see what the costs will be. Thanks for the heads up and all the help. I'm also thinking of a Inforce WML flashlight for the port side since it is very low profile.

:lol: Yep, those forends go on TIGHT! but as long as you have zero plans of ever taking it off, youre gonna be fine! ;)

I didnt do any heating and freezing... I used a rubber mat on my kitchen table to set the action slide tube on then drove the forend on with a rawhide mallet. Good Times!!! :D

Sweet. I will update this thread and post pics in the other picture thread once I'm done. I ordered the rail through Amazon and Got the Larue Handstops. 79 shipped for the rail and 46 shipped for the handstops plus index clips.

atxjax said:
Sweet. I will update this thread and post pics in the other picture thread once I'm done. I ordered the rail through Amazon and Got the Larue Handstops. 79 shipped for the rail and 46 shipped for the handstops plus index clips.

NICE!!! I'm excited!

Parts arrived. Rail went on a little tight but OK. I was just able to put it down and push on the tube and it slid in. Handstops have a very positive feel and help you pull back and push forward on the rail. Overall I give it a thumbs up. Pictures here....

2pzgwvc.jpg

2z89i6q.jpg

koub8.jpg

jfiu79.jpg

m79c20.jpg

Back