• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

10Andrew

Copper BB
Hello all. Glad to be accepted as a newly accepted registered member. Heard about your MossbergOwners.com from my new friend -- a Mossberg Model 930 Home Defense, 18.5" BBL, 12G, 8 Rounder who studdered and stammered while talking to me the first time I took him out to exercise him. He kept FFFFTTEEE and FFFFTTFFF. I brought him home and gave him a good cleaning, scrubbing, and a little deburring; then, bathed him in Rem Oil. This TLC must have made him a littler happier as I took him out the second time and he only FTE twice and FTF once in 25 treats of OO Buck 2 3/4. Been reading about my friend on MossbergOwners.Com and finding out he is used in competition shooting, etc., while requiring TLC and more exercise. I'll be trying to learn more about Mossy 930 here on MossbergOwners.Com and how to care for him. Glad to be accepted.

Welcome to the forum from Florida. There are plenty of people here to help you with any learning.:)

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
ripjack13

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from MI!!

Back