• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hognot

Copper BB
I was shopping around for an autoloader and stumbled on the 930 SPX. While researching it I found this forum. You folks really have it going on here. I will be snooping around for a few days gathering info on the model 85370. This is a great place. Thanks for letting me look around.

Welcome aboard, glad you found us!

So have you already bought the 930 SPX, or are you still in the research phase? We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Feel free to snoop all you want and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Hognot !!

Good luck with the new 930SPX...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hello and welcome!

I hope you find what you need to get you goin , and dont hesitate with a question... There are plenty of very knowledgable folks here who can help out if you need it!

Dont be a stranger! ;)

I have not pulled the trigger yet. (pun intended) I found a good price at Buds Gun Shop. But there seems to be some really (u-u-h-hm-mmmm) upset folks with them. Does anybody have some experince with them. The internet is a great thing but for every pro you can find a con if you dig long enough.

Welcome aboard!

There is good along with the bad with the 930 SPX. Make sure you just look at the topics of discussion in teh forums about it and go over the gun before accepting the paperwork for it. There are some simple things to check right on the counter before money changes hands.

Good luck and always pose a question if you can't find the answer! Someone typicaly will step up and help out!

Back