• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Mossberg owner, well kinda...

f150steeler

Copper BB
I recently just started shooting again from about 20 years ago. No, I didn't just get out of jail...lol I used to live in Texas and caring a weapon was just second nature but since I moved up to Washington State I had not purchased or even shot a gun up here. Well all that changed when I found a great church that loves to go shooting. From about 32 shooters, I got 2nd place in a skeet shot around. Needless to say, I still had it. From that time I started looking for a shotgun again and Mossberg was first on my list. Luckily I found a great deal on a 500 combo 18"/26" barrel in Realtree AP. So far no mods besides the TruGlo sights and a couple of chokes, the HS Undertaker and the ported TruGlo Gobble Stopper...can't wait till April! Anyways, below is the pic of this future turkey bagger. Looking forward to sharing and learning on here. Cheers!

Attachments

• Mossberg(small).jpg
    Mossberg(small).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 81
Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community! It must be nice to get back into shooting, I couldn't imagine going 20 years without shooting. Congratulations on your 2nd place finish, you certainly must have a nack for it. Your Mossberg 500 looks like a beauty with the 18/26 combo in realtree AP.

Back