• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Mossberg owner

Curly

.22LR
Hello all, I just got my first Mossberg, a 590A1 6 shot. I've had a couple of other shotguns, a Benelli Nova and a Browning Citori. I got this Mossberg for home defense after looking at Remington. I like the setup of the Mossberg better and it's built like a tank. I was searching the web for accessories and came across this site. After reading some of the post here I knew I had found the right place to learn all I would need to know about the 590A1.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your Mossberg 590A1; it is hands down the best "home defense" shotgun in my honest opinion.

Welcome aboard!

I love my 590a1! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 'a1' and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Dude, you got a fine gun and youre right, its built like a tank!

Jump in with any questions, or just jump in anywhere man!!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Curly !!

...and good luck with that new 590a1.

Back