• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New pistol sight design - ODS

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
I really, really like this concept. :) Too bad it's Glock only at the moment. :( Hopefully somebody will start making aftermarket sights of this design for other guns.

Glock-sites-ODS-lg.jpg

http://www.r4evolutionstore.com/sights/ ... -sight-ods

Their web sight repeadedly calls the potential customers/intended users of these sights "operators" which right there is a total turn off for me.

Give me fixed Trijicons any day. Luminous paint never, ever, works as hoped for.

Thanks for the post, Gunny. It's interesing and a good conversation starter!

nitesite said:
Their web sight repeadedly calls the potential customers/intended users of these sights "operators" which right there is a total turn off for me.

Give me fixed Trijicons any day. Luminous paint never, ever, works as hoped for.

Thanks for the post, Gunny. It's interesing and a good conversation starter!

I'm hoping that innovation like this gets other folks interested in improving the concept. I agree with you about luminous paint, so maybe somebody will come up with something better - maybe some bio-luminescence from the fishes or fireflies? Remember radium dial watches? :D

I've put Trijicon Night Sights with the bright dot outline on a few handguns, including friends who can't seem to work a brass punch ;) I think these are the best of both worlds, and work in a veriety of light. Probably the only night sights I'll ever run on my Handguns.

Back