• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Sharia Law School Coming To America

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I guess 10 million buys a lot at Yale University. It's enough to buy an entire law school named after you. While the elitist liberal universities have no trouble scorning Christian ideals and the Constitution, Muslims law is now welcome. I'm not sure how liberals can stomach the muslim hatred of women, gays etc. but as with most things they seem to be able to overlook hypocrisy if the end justifies the means. As with most things muslim, the source of the money is questionable for ties to terrorism. CAIR can look forward to graduates providing legal support for their attacks on American ideals.

While all eyes are on the shooting war against Islamic Terror, few are watching the infiltration of American institutions by Islam. A Saudi businessman donated $10 Million to Yale Law School for the study of Islamic Law or Sharia. Now, since America is a Constitutional Republic and since the Constitution is the foundation for American law, why would anyone want to study Islamic Law? Because there are those who want to carve out exceptions to Constitutional law for Muslims. Congressman Keith Ellison (D) Minnesota, a Muslim is a supporter of Sharia law in America. Look for Yale’s Sharia Law Graduates to agitate for supremacy of Sharia over the Constitution for Muslims. From there it is only a short step for America to be under Sharia law at the expense of the Constitution. So why is Yale, established as a Christian Divinity School, starting a Sharia Law School? $10 Million reasons).

A Saudi businessman has donated $10 million to Yale Law School to establish what school officials hope will become the country’s top center for the study of Islamic law.

Abdallah S. Kamel made the award after meetings with university representatives including Yale President Peter Salovey. Kamel, chief executive of the Dallah Albaraka Group banking and real estate enterprise in Saudi Arabia, has sponsored a lecture series on Islamic law for the last three years.
Yale officials say the Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization reflects a growing interest at Yale and other institutions in Islamic law, history and culture.

“The contemporary challenges of Islamic law are broadly relevant to political events throughout the entire Islamic world and those are developments that are watched by a much larger audience of people who in many cases have not much knowledge at all of the history and traditions if Islamic law,” said Professor Anthony Kronman, a co-director of the center who was first introduced to Kamel by a Yale Law graduate who works as an attorney for the Saudi businessman.

For two decades, Harvard Law School has had its own Islamic legal studies program, established with support from the Saudi king.
Abdullahi An-Na’im, who teaches Islamic law at Emory Law School, said he considers the Islamic legal studies program at Harvard a disappointment because few faculty members took an interest and it has been treated as an isolated entity at the law school. He said it remains to be seen how seriously the Yale faculty will take Islamic law as a field of human jurisprudence.
Kronman said Yale aims to have the best program of its kind in the United States, if not the world, and one objective is to ensure the center’s work is integrated into the life of the law school.
Islamic law, or Shariah, carries weight in the legal code of most Muslim countries. Movements to expand its influence, including in areas of the West, have been controversial in part because some interpretations have been used to justify intolerance and harsh punishments.

Kronman said Islamic law is all the more deserving of intellectual attention because many people have views of the subject that are not very well informed.
“It’s the responsibility of universities to teach and instruct and that obligation applies with particular force where an issue or a subject tends to be viewed in an incomplete or inadequate or even caricatured way,” Kronman said. “There the responsibility to teach and enlighten is even stronger.”
The center aims to support research fellowships, a rotation of visiting professors and a tenured professorship in the field of Islamic law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Yale gets what they were paid for.

This is what I think about it.

Train%2BWreck.jpg

Just another way to manipulate the publics opinion and make it accepted.

Why do we need sharia lawyers? .....sharia courts!!!!!

I've got no problem.

We take their $10 Million.

We study Sharia.

We decide from that study that under our laws Islam is not a religion but a violent criminal enterprise which spreads by extortion, mass murder and terror, and we prosecute them all under the RICO statutes.

Then we fine the guy that donated the $10 million another $10 million for being a turban'd racketeer.

No, it won't, because our country (and our world) is run by rich criminals.

Anyhow, since our government evidently exists now for the purpose of milking the population dry, they'll align with anyone who helps them to make that happen.

Drug lords, terrorists, despots, warmongers...it doesn't matter to criminals who they associate with if there's money to be had.

Just found out they opened a islamic center a couple miles from here. Happened to see the sign as I was driving by. I now have a mosque on one side and a center on the other...

I sure don't get this crap where the moslems yell Death to America, and then instead of investing in an Arabian college, they invest in Yale. We're not allowed to invest in their schools, as they are all religious-run schools AFAIK. But we're building them here.

We engineered a couple here in Fresno BTW: The MSCC Religious Center (not shown) and this unnamed Islamic Center. They may not call them mosques, but they both have a Koran in a little alcove facing Mecca.

(BTW, folks, I don't get to choose what jobs we engineer. That's above my pay grade...)

We also did a Seikh temple with the onion-shaped domes.
I don't have a problem with the Seikhs. They carry sacred knives
That's good enough for me.

Last edited:
Caddmanq...are you permitted to post those drawings publicly? As someone who has made a lot of drawings, they usually belong to the customer or employer. Just checking as I don't want you to get into trouble.

Just found out they opened a islamic center a couple miles from here. Happened to see the sign as I was driving by. I now have a mosque on one side and a center on the other...

We have a 80+ acre old car flea market and car sale a few counties away. The guys I go with camp in a field nearby which borders a "Muslim Peace Center". One time I did an online search and found muslim travelers that reviewed it. A few stuck out, particularly the one that the travelers rated it low due to the hateful preaching against Jews and infidels. I should note that a retired PA Guard group has a building close by and the barrels of the old Sherman tank and howitzer are pointed right at the Peace Center.

Thanks Mike.

I didn't post any drawings.

I posted bitmap screen captures--essentially photos of a few drawings--but you can't read them when you zoom in.

Thanks Mike.

I didn't post any drawings.

I posted bitmap screen captures--essentially photos of a few drawings--but you can't read them when you zoom in.
I can read them just fine just using my phone image viewer

I can read them just fine just using my phone image viewer

Wow! can you tell me the radius of the dome or the plywood thickness or any such detail?

I viewed them on an HP 27" IPS monitor at 2560x1440 & they're fuzzy as heck. You can read the titles, but the fine stuff is all pixelated.

I drive past this one twice a day, but we didn't engineer it.
ma-frez.jpg
It's right across the main drag from Cal State U Fresno.
Anyhow, it's still standing as of this AM.

BTW, to all you jihadi guys reading this stuff, the moslem world needs to police itself!

Seriously: Rein in these criminals lest you all be thought their supporters and conspirators.
You must do this yourselves to maintain the peace.

If you make NATO come do it, you'll be very unhappy.

If you make the Russians come do it you'll all be dead.

Is that the mosque off tylersville? I lived out there when it was built. Is it near Cincinnati-Dayton? Maybe it's closer to 75 and tylersville, I can't remember that road. That always seemed like a bad idea.

The mosque pictured is masjid Fresno (the sign says "Islamic Center", but it is what it is) and just a mile or less from the 3 local stadiums: Savemart Center, (basketball/concerts/etc) and Bulldog Stadium (football), and Beiden Field (baseball). We were structural consultants on all three. We also did the downtown stadium, Grizzly Stadium.

None of them would be a good political target IMO, but security just got tighter at all of them.

Is that the mosque off tylersville? I lived out there when it was built. Is it near Cincinnati-Dayton? Maybe it's closer to 75 and tylersville, I can't remember that road. That always seemed like a bad idea.
Yes, you can see it from I-75. the Islamic Center is on 42 in Mason just up from Western Row in an old insurance company "house".

Wow! can you tell me the radius of the dome or the plywood thickness or any such detail?

I viewed them on an HP 27" IPS monitor at 2560x1440 & they're fuzzy as heck. You can read the titles, but the fine stuff is all pixelated.

R= 8'-0 "and is (2) layers of 3/8" C-D EXP.-1 Plywood

I might not be perfect but I think that is pretty close. ;-D

Hmmm....That thin coat of synthetic stucco won't make it very fire proof huh?

Back