• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Nobody called out this Idiot. Why?

nasa

.270 WIN
I was surprised that no one spoke out on how well informed Nancy Pelosi seems to be when she was the guest on Chris Wallace last Sunday. The last time I read the Constitution and the Amendments the first amendment was the freedom of speech and the second was about the right to bear arms. Not according to Nancy. It cracks me up she he has to chime in about being a mother and a grandmother. Most any brain dead female that has not had a hysterectomy can have a child. It takes a lot of work to be a good mother and grandmother.

I think that this is clear evidence that all three branches of the government need to read the Constitution aloud at least once.

This is from the transcript from that show on 2/10/2013.

WALLACE: "Well, I'm not sure you want to write bills anyway. But don't you -- I mean, what would -- you have a lot of friends in Hollywood. Why don't you go to them and publicly say I think challenge you to stop the video games?"

PELOSI: "I do think -- see, I understand what you're saying. I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother. But, they tell -- not they, not Hollywood, but the evidence says that, in Japan, for example, they have the most violent games and the rest, and the lowest -- death, mortality from guns. I don't know what the explanation is for that except they may have good gun laws.

But I think you took one piece of it. We are talking about -- we are talking about stop -- no further sales of assault weapons. What is the justification for an assault weapon? You know, no further sales of those.

No further sales of the increased capacity, 30 rounds in a gun. We are talking about background checks which is very popular, even among gun owners, and, hunters. We avow the First Amendment, we stand with that, and say that people have a right to have a gun to protect themselves in their homes and their jobs, whatever. And that they -- and their workplace -- and that they, for recreation and hunting and the rest.

But we are in the questioning their right to do that --"

They won't call her out for being an idiot because they agree with her. It's the same reason Bush would be ridiculed for a mistake while Joe Biden's idiotic comments and Obama's outright lies are ignored.

Back