• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

north american hunting club

so i signed up fror em...12bux...we'll see how it turns out. i hope its worth something good.

Let us know how it turns out? I have never heard of North American Hunting Club.

I signed up about a year ago. They've never sent me anything to test. All I get are "offers" to sign up for lifetime memberships at "discounted" rates and THEN be allowed to test gear.

They do send a magazine that's fairly good. I signed up for two years, but don't plan to renew.

oh man...if i knew that i would have never signed up. oh well. if i don't like it, i'm just going to cancel it.

silly tricksters.

ripjack13 said:
oh man...if i knew that i would have never signed up. oh well. if i don't like it, i'm just going to cancel it.

silly tricksters.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. For $12/year, I just count it as a hunting magazine subscription. The magazine isn't too bad.

Mudinyeri said:
ripjack13 said:

silly tricksters.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. For $12/year, I just count it as a hunting magazine subscription. The magazine isn't too bad.

:lol:

well i finally got the magazine. well 2 came the other day. not to shabby. good info. good articles too. i just might keep it for the magazine if nothing else comes outa the deal....

Yea, I joined for one year a few years back...

For $12 I got NA Hunter magazine, a cookbook called Wild Bounty ( recipes for game ), and a set of Field Knifes ( 4 1/2" skinner and 3 1/2' caping ) with logo belt sheath. I was never asked to review any product either...

The blades alone were worth the money. Never re-joined. :mrgreen:

Here's the site...

http://www.huntingclub.com/

today i received a packet. it had some seasoning for venison. the packet is about the size of a ketchup packet...lol. it's good for one steak...that's it....maybe more good stuff is on the way? i don't know. i hope so...

Back