• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

nuclear detonation

Uh-Oh.......

Now we just have to figure out why North Korea is puffing their chest out. When Kim Jong Il pulled stunts like this it was generally to blackmail the world for more food aid......and because he was crazier than a shithouse rat. His boy is still a bit of an enigma in that we aren't sure where he falls on the craziness scale.

Not surprising, but scary none the less. And here we are dismantling our nuclear program... go figure.

Iran won't be far behind. Then the others. Pretty soon you'll be able to pick one up at a gunshow. :roll:

Despite O's attempt top make America liked by all, we are viewed as weakening right now. There will be a lot of "testing of the waters" to see how we will react.

This is an old battle rekindled by our obvious weak state and internal riffs.
This is not at all surprising, in fact I have been ranting and linking this subject to the attempt to disarm the citizens of this country.
Mark my words, our government has made a deal with the devil......and they are trying to pay their debt by handing over the citizenry on a platter.
I have hung up all my protesting gear for good, we have said our piece here....no one is going to do a damn thing that they want here, come and take em

O, Bush, Bush, Clinton, and everyone since Roosevelt...sold us out they did, take it I will not.
Everyone hates us, hell I hate most of us and I know I hate most of our own government.
How would you feel if some country kept sticking their nose in our business all the time , trying to recreate us in their image.....world police.
I would resist too....ask the Native Americans what it gets you

Back