1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Obama's Corruption Chronicles:

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Related' started by SHOOTER13, Jul 6, 2015.

1. meanstreak

meanstreak .308 Supporter

I watch all of this nonsense about immigration reform instead of passing meaningful budgets. We have immigration laws but they have been ignored for decades. The left and right are complicit.

Have you ever asked a politician how many people he/she thinks the USA can actually accommodate or support ? 350M, 500M, a billion ? No one knows, but I do know one thing. There are too many homeless encampments being set up in major cities in this country. That tells me there are enough people here. Some are vets, some are mentally ill, some are illegal immigrants. Whatever or whomever, we cannot seem to take care of all the people that are here now. I think the current number is where we need to cut off immigration. Period.
    John A. likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...ion-of-justice/#sthash.ScJqlclC.1eaVZHRO.dpbs

A John Podesta email includes an attachment of a letter sent by Senator Grassley to Loretta Lynch demanding an investigation into Uranium One. A.G. Lynch ignored and squashed the investigation

A Wikileaks email, titled “Grassley letter” points to possible collusion between the Department Of Justice and the Clinton Campaign on Uranium One. A letter from Senator Chuck Grassley to Loretta Lynch questioning the Uranium One deal ended up in the hands of a Clinton Foundation Senior VP and ultimately in the hands of John Podesta and the Clinton campaign.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. meanstreak

Hmmmmmm, maybe Bill and Loretta weren't talking about grandkids and golf on the tarmac in Phoenix.
    CaddmannQ and John A. like this.
  4. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

The thing is the Republicans knew and they did nothing about it.

I can't imagine they kept that secret from the entire Congress.

Then the fact that any investigation only proceeded so slowly . ...

Everybody knew and they let it go because they were invested in energy companies that made money over this deal. Instead of fighting it they all took a share.

At least that's how it looks from here.
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Also bear in mind that at time that happened all those energy companies were doing poorly because of the epa restrictions.

There was both a carrot and a stick involved in this business.

The Silence from Washington on this issue has been deafening.
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  6. meanstreak

Someone alerted Podesta, which amounts to telling Hillary herself. Maybe someone in DOJ, FBI, or perhaps someone in the senator's office leaked the info.

One thing is for certain, there really are no secrets in DC. Things are leaked for all sorts of nefarious reasons, these days mostly political points. Hell, why would anyone need to collude with Russia these days. There are plenty of Dems and Repubs in DC looking for 15 minutes of fame . What better way than be the one that got the "dirt". Lord knows there is plenty of dirt to go around.