• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Old badges, old memories

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Digging thru some old stuff in a box today, and ran across these. Earned these in the mid-50's when I was about 11 or 12 years old. I'd forgotten all about them until today. :)

NRA%20sharpshooter%20badge.jpg~original

its a good accomplishment
right after that thought
I thought of how interwoven firearms used to be in our society with children and just more common place like having a pocket knife, yet there were no school shooting and other sickening events that are happening in todays "safe society"

its a good accomplishment
right after that thought
I thought of how interwoven firearms used to be in our society with children and just more common place like having a pocket knife, yet there were no school shooting and other sickening events that are happening in todays "safe society"

There has never, ever, been a "safe society". There have only been societies/cultures that outlived others thru luck or power.

You can disagree but the fact is its been about kicking the other guys ass well before society was even a word

Back