• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Petition to repeal the NFA

FYI I you sign this you need to complete it by clicking the link in the confirmation email. Kind of a pain but I guess they are trying to weed out bots.

I signed it already. I think I was about the 300th person to do so.

The petition doesn't exactly have names rolling in on it unfortunately.

I think people are signing it then failing to confirm their sig with the comfirmation email. I hope it gets legs as it gets shared around the web, I would have expected a lot more signitures on it.

Maybe. I know I confirmed my email. But to only see about 5k signatures is very disappointing. There's more people emailing the white house during obamas tenure concerned about sheer foolishness than something this important.

7244 signed. It's up over 1000 today.
But still far short of receiving a response.

I'm on it now...

===============

Sign This Petition
Needs 91,620 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

Email Verification Required
You're almost done!

Check your inbox for an email from us and click on the link to verify your signature.

=================
DONE !!
===============

You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.

Repeal the NFA

It erks me to see how few people signed up for this, yet over 400,000 signed to see trumps tax returns....
Really!? Thats more important to you? Something that has no use to you? Morons...
God help us.....
Dear mr trump, make us great again....sooner than later please....

Trump can only do his part. The rest of it is all up to us. I always knew that there were other viewpoints out there, but what I am seeing and hearing, has even surprised me at the sheer ignorance, and arrogance coming from certain circles.

Thank you for submitting your signature to the We the People petition "Repeal the NFA" via We The People
You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.
Repeal the NFA

I'm In.

It's over 4/5th there and over a week to go, so not dead yet.

82,772 SIGNED 2/9 11:50pm
87,922 SIGNED 2/10 8:00am
90,890 SIGNED 2/10 4:00pm

Last edited:
Over 91.5k "votes" now.

I hope the Whitehouse really makes a response.

When we petitioned Obama to indict Hillary, their response was, 'You didn't follow the rules so we aren't responding."

No indication of what rules the petition broke.

Anyhow we had way over 100k sigs, and they just ignored us.

I thought it would have filled up faster.

Although they may not repeal the NFA, very good things may be around the corner. :)

The Hearing Protection Act of 2017 may become a reality as the libs are too busy complaining about Trumpy's overnight tweets... ;) LINK on the bills...

I've been looking into suppressor fabrication because once restrictions are gone, demand will skyrocket. Eventually prices will come down if there is enough production to meet ongoing demand.

Don Trump Jr. is a BIG proponent of suppressors. Take a look at the interview by Silencerco CEO Josh Waldron. Uncut 38min. LINK shorter version 8min. LINK

Not all ATF bureaucrats are bad people. ;) Check out the white paper of proposed changes below...

dtjrshootn.JPG

Attachments

• Read-the-white-paper-on-firearms-regulations.pdf
    319.2 KB · Views: 4
Back