• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Picked up an XD Mod.2

JayC

.270 WIN
About a week ago I finally decided to pick up a handgun. I've been looking for one to eventually use to get my CCW. After much research I chose the XD Mod.2 in 9mm. This thing shoots great. For a compact, it is very comfortable. It is also the only compact I have been able to hold, and get all my fingers on the grip with the shorter magazine inserted. This is due to the higher undercut of the trigger guard. The texturing of the grip feels really good to me. I've only put a 50 round box of cheaper Blazer through it so far. It is a real pleasure to shoot. The recoil isn't bad at all. I know triggers are a pretty subjective thing, but it felt really good to me.

P1040039 small.jpg

I've been looking too, though not in a position to buy anything soon, but looking with my wife as she's becoming more interested in carrying. We haven't looked at the XDs yet. I'm wondering about their sub compact guns in maybe a .380.

Nice! The XD Mod. 2 that I shot felt really nice and shot well. It should serve you well into the future.

XD series is a great lineup of pistols.

Super guns. Congrats. Enjoy!

I have been looking too, a friend has an XDs in 9 and I can shoot the hell out of that pistol....leaning Shield at the moment but I really like an XD

I have a couple:

image.jpg2_zpsgcswzakb.jpg

I Duracoated all the mags flat black.

Back