• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

:thumbsup:
ok...that's all I got. I needed to clean out my lol folder on my pc. if there's any dupes, my apologies. :oops2:

images

Nice....I used to call it the 4 or 5 mile an hour freeway. It's different than it is in the day as opposed to night...
At night you could do a buck20! At least untill my engine blew up....doh!

I remember what a pain in the butt it was to drive on the Hollywood freeway, and I swore I'd never go to Southern California again.

I spend 3+ hours a day commuting in Metro Detroit traffic.

I do not condone road rage but I understand how people can completely lose it after being cut off for the umpteenth time by someone texting, cutting you off when there was ample room behind you, trying to drive through you because you're not going fast enough for their overpriced "look at me" car, etc. or my hell on earth, just sitting for no apparent reason or creeping along at a snails pace because someone is pulled over on a surface road 100 yards over and everyone has to look and see if there is a body, and so on........

Looks like you need to reinsert the picture. I see nothing...even if I try to edit it.

It's link directly to AOL mail, it needs to be saved on a shareable site before we can view it.

Aha....are you on a pc? I looked from my phone and all I saw was box, and it wouldn't show up in the edit. But maybe I can fix it from my pc later...

Back