• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

stg080920dAPC20200808034509.jpg

I don't suppose it is the bureau of land management you speak of?

For us old timers BLM certainly means the Bureau of Land Management. Atleast we know who they are and what they do.

Black Lives Matter is confusion. Pictures of the BLM protesters appear to be about 75% young white folks! I saw one the other day and there wasn't a black person anywhere.

Maybe someone could explain this to us old guys?

Could it not really be about the people?

Regards

For us old timers BLM certainly means the Bureau of Land Management. Atleast we know who they are and what they do.

Black Lives Matter is confusion. Pictures of the BLM protesters appear to be about 75% young white folks! I saw one the other day and there wasn't a black person anywhere.

Maybe someone could explain this to us old guys?

Could it not really be about the people?

Regards

They are just a bunch of screaming babies, not getting what they want, when they want it and making a mess out of all the stuff they cant have. If they would put out as much effort working instead of acting stupid, we all would be much better off. I am waiting for some militia to start makin mischief from a ways out. IYKWIM.

They are just a bunch of screaming babies, not getting what they want, when they want it and making a mess out of all the stuff they cant have. If they would put out as much effort working instead of acting stupid, we all would be much better off. I am waiting for some militia to start makin mischief from a ways out. IYKWIM.

Guess we're here any time they need someone to blame for their poor life choices!

Agree and fully understand IYKWIM.

Regards

Back