• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

136030494_10164525466220084_6534204943529307474_n_ad1f343129c53406d64dab5a9a582f737f053f68.jpg

Funny you should ask.
It's the Titanic's center anchor being hauled by twenty draft horses.
I dont see the humor. Interesting but not humorous. Maybe you should start a new thread called "huh?" or something indicating not funny, as the present thread is titled.:lol:

I dont see the humor. Interesting but not humorous. Maybe you should start a new thread called "huh?" or something indicating not funny, as the present thread is titled.:lol:

Everyone has a different sense of humor.

Telling someone to start a new thread because 'you' didnt find it as funny is not productive and adding 'LOL' to the end doesn't make it so.

Funny you should ask.
It's the Titanic's center anchor being hauled by twenty draft horses.

Not picking at semantics, but improper classification of pics is messing with our OCD! :D While it is a GREAT picture IMO, it would be more fitting in the "Off-Topic--Work Safe" category due to its limited "laugh" value... ;)

Well, I DID ask what is funny about the pic. I know it isn't a lot of fun when you have to explain a joke or what makes something funny, but a bunch of horses pullin a wagon, no matter what's in the wagon, leaves me wondering what makes the photo lol material instead of just very interesting history.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings. Really.

@Autonomous

If you’re a senior citizen, wanting to share, who is not super comfortable in the digital age, I understand entirely.

But, as a word to the web-weary, Distinctly historical pictures clearly belong in a historical pictures thread.

Guessing games belong in a guessing games thread.

Insults belong on Twitter.

This is your mission if you choose to accept it.

This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

OK, it wasn't funny but it was interesting. Show me on the doll where it hurt you.
The pedantic can just scroll along, unless you actually have something to contribute.

funny_demotivational_posters_640_04_3aa9a2dcb1f51cc42056ae02a1f08ad5256db4ab.jpg

Last edited:
Back