• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Portland Protests getting saucy (Trump Vs Antifa)

I have lost patience with this crap. Call DPW in with a big plow.

I have lost patience with this crap. Call DPW in with a big plow.

Oh I know. They literally believe they have the right to stand in the middle of a public road and if you try to push them out of the way they believe you have assaulted them.

mind boggling. If I'm driving and have my kids in the car and they stop and surround me. My duty is to make sure my family is safe. And It's not going to end well for those who wish to threaten my family's safety.

Okay quick legal quiz...
What would the prudent driver do?

You are stopped in traffic and your car is surrounded by angry noisy protesters.

Do you pretend to be a Hillary supporter and hope they don't notice your bumper sticker and break the windows out of your car?

Do you roll up the windows lock the doors and wait silently for the police to come, while unknown people with unknown intentions Menace you?

Do you proceed slowly forward while protesters threaten you, beat your car with sticks, and yell violent and obscene words at you?

Do you honk your horn three times, run the engine up, as a warning, drop it into gear, Burn Rubber for about three yards and watch the bastoids scatter?

Or is there an alternative I missed?

Flip on phone video.

Tell protestors they are breaking the law

Proceed slowly.

If they circle and attack your car. Say you are fearful of your life.... And gun it.

All on video. Turn yourself in with lawyer present.

Wow.....just wow..
Wheres the plow when you need one...

Call DPW in with a big plow.

I'll drive! :D

I'm thinking until I get my Urban Defense & Destruction Emergency Response (UDDER*) vehicle ready, I would give a burst of power for about 3', knock them on their asses and hopefully to their senses enough to get out of the way. Then a "powerbrake" to get a little white smoke coming off the tires! ;)

Reminds me I need to secure myself a face mask as they are all the fashion rage nowadays... :rolleyes:

* the UDDER vehicle will have a push bumper, gas and liquid squirt dispensers placed around the lower perimeter of the body and a paint marker gun turret-mounted on the rooftop among other features. :cool:

Oil slick spreader, smoke screen generator....I remember the Bodine Spy Car!

Flip on phone video.

Tell protestors they are breaking the law

Proceed slowly.

If they circle and attack your car. Say you are fearful of your life.... And gun it.

All on video. Turn yourself in with lawyer present.

Here you'd likely avoid any legal charges, then get sued six times in civil court and lose.

At least my truck has enough ground clearance. I might mash someone, but at least they probably wouldn't be dragged to death on the undercarriage.

Back