• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Prayers needed

I'm not usually one for making these types of threads but, please pray for my little cousin, she collapsed at college the other day and had a blood clot in her brain. She has had emergency surgery and as of right now cannot move any of her extremities or swallow basically living on life support. She has a long road ahead of her.

Dude, you got it... She will be in our thoughts and prayers!

God bless you and yours through this too.

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers, but I just received the phone call from my dad saying she passed away this A.M. We know she is in a better place now. Once again thanks everybody for the support.

Oh man, that's very sad. May she be at peace and may her family persevere in this heartbreaking time.

I am very sorry I missed your original request. I will pray for the entire family during this difficult road ahead. One of my favorite quotes that was said to me when my mom died really helped me and I always pass it along to others...

When she was born she cried and the world rejoiced, now that she has passed, the world cries and she rejoices!

SS... I'm so very sorry. You will all continue to be in our prayers here.

Back