• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Primary Arms 30mm Cantilever Mount

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
This is a very burly mount. The finish is a touch thin but when you buy a red dot from Primary Arms, you only have to throw in 10 bucks and they kick you down this cool mount. It includes a spacer for smaller tube application. Without the spacers it fits my Vortex Strikefire very well

I think they are 25 bucks regular

I haven’t had it in the field yet but I know a solid mount when I see and hold one.

IMG_1452_zps93e6bd12.jpg

IMG_1451_zpsb08a14b8.jpg

IMG_1453_zps09ddb435.jpg

IMG_1456_zps7749e0c4.jpg

Oooh, nice! I have very much been wanting something like this!

It will have to wait like everything else, but this will be on my list. Lookin forward to hearin more about it after you get to use it!

It looks amazing. I like the whole thing but especially the TORX screws, which are far better than Allen head screws.

Rossignol said:
Oooh, nice! I have very much been wanting something like this!

It will have to wait like everything else, but this will be on my list. Lookin forward to hearin more about it after you get to use it!
oh I should be waiting too but I came this far with it and I need sights

I'll let you know if the mount ever goes south, but I bet it hold up....I'm going to cringe a little the first time I drop it...then it will be overwith

Don't know how I missed this. Looks like a solid mount. Very nice

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Found the spot for it. Plenty of room for irons, it takes a half inch wrench for the bolt and it tightens down very tight.
I would use it for a carry handle the entire set up feels much more sturdy than I thought it would be ……doesn’t look as stout as it feels and looks in person.
IMG_1486_zps54de26d5.jpg

Is that a Primary Arms optic? I've been waiting for them to get some product in. They have been out of stock of everything for weeks.

This is the Vortex Strikefire.
Now you know I love PA stuff.....yesterday was very bright and sunny.
We had the PA M4 clone and the Vortex out and pointed them both East at about 0900 and all I can say is that the Vortex put the PA to shame.....it has plenty of light for sunny, snowy days, no problem.
The PA on its highest setting literally looked like the second from the lowest on the Vortex.......

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=7519

oli700 said:
This is the Vortex Strikefire.
Now you know I love PA stuff.....yesterday was very bright and sunny.
We had the PA M4 clone and the Vortex out and pointed them both East at about 0900 and all I can say is that the Vortex put the PA to shame.....it has plenty of light for sunny, snowy days, no problem.
The PA on its highest setting literally looked like the second from the lowest on the Vortex.......

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=7519

DOH!!! I don't know how I keep missing these threads.....I'm slipping.

I'll have to check out the Strikefire

Back