• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ProShot Classic Box Kit 12 gauge Review

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... un-review/

p517934364-4.jpg

p408183295-4.jpg

p324409882-4.jpg

p422779320-4.jpg

p238289626-4.jpg

p483084501-4.jpg

p460870627-4.jpg

p284403176-4.jpg

p482895185-4.jpg

p267956948-4.jpg

p164547568-4.jpg

p29508974-4.jpg

p4272329-4.jpg

p15954580-4.jpg

p490441274-4.jpg

p671141447-4.jpg

p605922258-4.jpg

When looking for a cleaning kit for your shotgun it can be quite hard deciding which kit to choose with the amount of options available on the market. For me I wanted a QUALITY kit that was AMERICAN made. Price was not a concern but if I could find an affordable option that would be a bonus. In my quest to find a kit I came across ProShot Products while at SHOT Show 2012. Initially I was taken back by the attention to detail and absolute quality of their kits so I prepared myself to pay a pretty penny for the kit. Needless to say; I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how reasonably their kits were priced. Shocked is the only word to describe how I felt when I found an AMERICAN made product that was screaming QUALITY but also had an AFFORDABLE price tag. When I got home from SHOT Show 2012 I ordered up a kit and could not be happier. I am not going to bother to go into detail about the kit as I think the pictures above do a better job displaying the quality of this kit. If anyone is considering purchasing a cleaning kit for their firearm then look no further than ProShot Products!!!

http://www.proshotproducts.com/Classic- ... p_705.html

ProShot Classic Box Kit 12 Gauge Shotgun

Part Number S12KIT

Description 12 Gauge Shotgun Kit contains the following:

5 Qty. 1/4 Inch Premium Stainless Micro-Polished Gun Cleaning Rods
“32.5 Inch / 82.55cm total working length”

Full Sized Anodized Aluminum Handle

Patch Holder 410 – 10 Gauge Shotgun

12 Gauge Brass Cleaning Jag

12 Gauge Wool Mop

Next Generation 1 Step Gun Cleaner & Lubricant

World Famous 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches

Double Ended Nylon Bristle Gun Brush

Pro-Gold Grease

Silicone Treated Gun Cloth

All Rifle & Pistol Accessories are standard industry 8/32 thread – Shotgun Accessories are standard industry 5/16-27 thread
Company History
In 1982, our founder John E. Damarin, who was a very avid shooter, started Pro-Shot Products with one goal, to make firearms cleaning accessories that worked faster and easier.I remember as a young child around the fall of 1981 my father talking about our shooting buddy. He had got a plastic patch holder stuck in the bore of his gun when cleaning during a match between rounds. Then he told me how he had to heat the gun over the stove to get the patch holder out once he returned home. That’s when he told me, “Son, we can make gun cleaning accessories better than that.” So from this great event from our shooting buddy, in our small one car garage, Pro-Shot was born.My father always liked to refer to Pro-Shot as the Mom and Pop of gun cleaning. But he knew we were always at the front of the industry for quality and service. We offer the best we could manufacture, and at a reasonable price for all shooters.With our many trips to the ranges and shooting events all over the country as a young child I had already seen that competition shooters thrived on accuracy. To get the desired accuracy, shooters asked for superior quality American made products.Our family would also manufacture Pro-Shot in our home town of Taylorville Illinois! The Damarin’s family commitments to higher standards and new ideas of gun cleaning have brought about many industry changes. From new quality cleaning products to packaging ideas, the shooting industry has seen many changes made by one family with one goal!

Our family tradition continues, as does our traditional logo, which represents our commitment and heritage for offering excellent quality and service! However, our tradition in innovation and excellence does not stop, as we are constantly updating products and manufacturing new products to keep Pro-Shot to the forefront of the shooting sports industry.

Pro-Shot accessories are offered through an extensive network of retailers in North America and around the globe! From the once a year hunter, to the highly competitive bench rest shooter, we have become one of the most sought after accessory when a shooter is just plain and simply looking for the best firearms cleaning equipment available! We are the absolute benchmark for success when it comes to customer service, as we have not had a single back order since 1994!

Olympic Shooters, Law enforcement, Special Forces, and four World Armies depend on Pro-Shot to clean their firearms for flawless operation and accuracy! We provide ourselves on our continued commitment to offer you the best products available for firearms cleaning.

We are the last family owned, traditional full line of firearms cleaning accessories left that is Made In America! Today we continue our family owned company, with Diana and son John and still honor my father with his passing in 2005 by producing limited edition products that he always loved and enjoyed himself.

We appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the shooting sports as much as our family and dedicated staff!

Good Shooting
John Damarin

Thanks! I am really impressed with the quality of this kit.

I'm looking to get new cleaning stuff. I'll check this out...thanx.

Back