• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question about ATI Top Folding stock?

I'm looking into stock options for my Cruiser but I plan on putting a Eotech clone on it, will a ATI top folding stock fit with that on it? I'm thinking it would not unless the top is hollow but i think it's not. I could cut through that and make a hole to fit the eotech but I'm not sure what that would do to the stability. If anyone has one of these let me know what you think or if you have tried mounting any optics with it.

I would look into other options as this setup would be very difficult to make work.

Never cared much for side folders, I've always thought they were sort of bulky. I ended up ordering the ATI Talon grip, that way IF i want a stock (to shoot trap or something) I can screw in a buffer tube and a 6 position stock (which I have left over from my AR). I've also heard the talon grip is very comfortable.

Cap'n Crunch, I think you will definitely like the Talon Six Position Stock, it is very comfortable and capable of adjusting the LOP for whatever kind of shooting you will be doing. Dan was correct in saying that the Top Folding Stock with an EOTech type optic would be very difficult to make work, as the top folding stock sits directly on top of the Mossberg receiver.

ATIgunstocksUSA said:
Cap'n Crunch, I think you will definitely like the Talon Six Position Stock, it is very comfortable and capable of adjusting the LOP for whatever kind of shooting you will be doing. Dan was correct in saying that the Top Folding Stock with an EOTech type optic would be very difficult to make work, as the top folding stock sits directly on top of the Mossberg receiver.

Thank you, nice to see a manufacturer come on the forums. :). I didn't order the whole stock, just the grip as I had an extra buffer tube and stock left over from my AR build. I'm assuming I can just screw that one in to the back and tighten the castle nut if I want a stock.

Cap'n Crunch,
If you wanted to add the buffer tube to the pistol grip, you would be able to do so however you would just need to get the aluminum buffer tube adapter. This adapter would then allow you to simply install your extra buffer tube into the adapter and tighten with a castle nut, if this is something that you would be interested in doing just let us know.

Back