1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Question Of The Month. (June 2019)

Discussion in 'Question of the Month' started by carbinemike, May 31, 2019.

1. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Howdy,
    This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

Should President Trump be brought up for impeachment by the US House of Representatives for obstruction of justice? Will the House democrats actually do it?
    meanstreak, ripjack13 and hombre243 like this.
  2. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Absolutely Not. he did nothing wrong. Lack of evidence=innocent. Now STFU about it! ;) (I'm talking to the lib media to STFU)
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

No.
    Dems are just mad they didn't have enuff EC votes to win the election.
    They'll be just as mad they can't get enuff Senate votes for conviction.
    Impeachment w/o conviction will probably piss so many people off that both the popular vote and EC will be landslides against them in 2020.

I could be wrong.
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. hombre243

hombre243 20g Premier Member

Should NOT. But you never know about Dumocraps.
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. Ernst

Ernst .270 WIN

Should he --- No!

Will he --- Depends on two issues:

1. Findings by DOJ IG report and ongoing AG's investigation.

2. Influence of moderate democrats whose upcoming re-election is in jeporaty and the Speaker's fear of losing a majority (her chair).

Regards
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

No, the investigation and impeachment of Donald Trump is a political witch-hunt and nothing more.

Nothing he has done Rises to the level of corruption that we have seen in successive previous Administrations, and their real problem is he is making them all look bad by being too good.

Now I saw a prediction by a guy who has predicted 9 straight elections. He said that Trump will absolutely win in 2020, unless the Democrats move to impeach.

In that case he is still highly likely to win, but not certain, according to this analysis.

Personally I think any impeachment effort is doomed to an early failure and that Trump has more to worry about from Deep State skullduggery.
    meanstreak likes this.
  7. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

Do it faggots. Trump is declassifying all the intel on democrats who have perpetrated this witch hunt
    LTB45, meanstreak and nitesite like this.
  8. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

9. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

Oops! Posted in the wrong forum.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    LTB45 and meanstreak like this.
  10. JRExplorer3

JRExplorer3 .270 WIN

No.
    Impeachment for what..??..winning the election? This was a political coup attempt.
    The Democrat way. Don't accept results unless it's in their favor. Legal or not. It's all about how you feel.
    We need the facts on the investigation and investigators. Declassify everything.
    Everything they accuse Trump of the DNC is guilty off and more.
    John A. and meanstreak like this.
  11. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

No, hell no .

This has been rigged from the start. The Democrats are frantic because the perpetrators are now going to be investigated.

There would have been no investigation into Russian meddling had Hillary won.

If Trump really wanted to fire Mueller he would have.
  12. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Need to investigate barry and hillaries Russian collusion over the Uranium one deal where they made millions of dollars.

If that is not a conflict of interest, such a thing doesn't exist.
    meanstreak likes this.
  13. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

Rule of law is dead dude. I'm firmly convinced it's all a dog and pony show. Us, get roasted alive for missing a tax filing. Them, could kill a baby on live TV and it would be a six year discussion on intent and end in probation.
    carbinemike, meanstreak and John A. like this.
  14. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I'm getting more sure that the House of Reps will present Articles of Impeachment and pass them. I think Pelosi wanted to wait until closer to the election but the democrats that can't accept Hillary losing will push her into sooner than later mode.

I really hope the full truth comes out regarding what all the Obama Administration did that was illegal although I don't think we will ever completely know and as @Water Monkey noted, rule of law is dead in the swamp so I don't see any of them every facing punishment.
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  15. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Well that is likely true, that nobody will go to jail. At least nobody rich.

The real justice may only come when the criminals turn on each other. Some of the scoundrels will toss others under the judicial bus to deflect attacks

Bill and Hillary are clearly about 90% insane. I actually see them under the bus eventually.
    meanstreak likes this.
  16. Jmm14534

Jmm14534 .270 WIN Supporter

They can't beat him in 2020 so they want to impeach him. It will be interesting to see what they want to impeach him for??

It may be that they just want to try and scare off voters with all this nonsense.

The dem politicians are bat !@$# crazy - imagine how crazy their voters are!!!!
    meanstreak likes this.
  17. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I don't think they have the balls to do it.

If they try, and fail, they are even more SOL than they are now.

If they don't they are still screwed because they don't have a candidate moderate enough to compete.

If they had any hard evidence of anything they would have already moved on it. They get more mileage keeping it on the table than actually doing it.

We have been watching a 2+ year coup attempt. Where is the investigation into Hillary? Barry? Biden and his sons lucrative Russian "job"? <crickets>
    meanstreak likes this.
  18. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Chinese too. Hunter gets around . . .
    meanstreak, MikeD and Water Monkey like this.