• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rails?

Hey guys. I have a bead sight. I don't want to change that but I do want a receiver rail just in case. Anyone know of any rails that have a channel that allow use of a bead sight? Thanks.

Mine.
6811818028_3b39568de4_b.jpg

I have actually been looking for a taller front site, One that I can use as a "close enough to count" I asked in another thread here, But I would like to see one first hand before I purchase.
The thread I started.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3451

Good luck, If you find something please let us know.

Nah, Mine is a cheap UTG rail.
I guess its my mistake, I was thinking you had the dot sight, But I re read that you have the Bead sight...
Sorry :)

We are still waiting to hear the outcome on this rail...

Itsricmo said:
Can anyone help me out with a review on this rail:

http://www.amazon.com/Sports-Shotgun-Fu ... 256&sr=8-6

I originally saw it posted on here and that is how I came across it. I am contemplating buying one, but only if it is a solid platform. I have the side saddle on my 500 so I cannot use an AimTech Warhammer and I have the LEO adapter so I cannot use a Mesa Tactical Rail. I have seen the Minotaur Tactical but everyone over at ShotgunWorld swore up and down it is a horrible product used by a crap company! So if anyone has a good word for it, I will get it and than post my review, but if it has a bad rap already, ehh...

Thanks,
Rick

Found here.
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=2669&p=45004#p45004

Back