• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Really? Are You That Stupid?

probably.... heh heh..i'l get to lookin elsewhere later on in the week.

I will never understand how guys get to the point of talking eachother into doing things like that. "nutshot" I would have told those guys to pound sand.

15seconds of fame....if youtube and camera phones existed when i was 13-25 yrs old...i'd be a youtube star too.

thank god that never happened. i'm happy behind the scenes.

he had to have lost a bet...that would be the only rational explanation... :eek:
i am probably wrong though. :roll:

From the Yorkshire Post...

Bedeviled by a painful wart that no cream, ointment or doctor could cure, a British man, Sean Murphy reportedly decided to try a radical — and permanent — at-home procedure. His surgical tool: a 12-bore Beretta shotgun.

In a move that seems fitting of the Wild West, rather than modern England, the security guard fortified himself with a healthy dose of the local anaesthetic — in lager form, naturally — stretched out his left hand, aimed, and pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately for Murphy, the blast had collateral damage. According to The Telegraph, it blew off nearly the entire middle finger on his left hand, and left the 38-year-old facing possible prison time for illegal possession of a firearm.

With just a stump to show for his efforts, Murphy appeared in court earlier this week and was handed a suspended 16-week prison sentence and 100 hours of community service.

"I’m happy with that," Murphy reportedly said of his sentence.

"I know I could have gone to jail for up to 15 years for a firearms offence. My solicitor did a very good job."

REALLY ??!! :roll:

OMFG...you really can't make this s**t up can you? :roll:

lager form.... :lol:

stupid is as stupid does.

Best part...

"With just a stump to show for his efforts, Murphy appeared in court earlier this week and was handed a suspended 16-week prison sentence and 100 hours of community service."

:eek:

Defending the at-home surgery, Murphy's lawyer, Richard Haigh, told the Telegraph that Murphy had been "a victim of his own stupidity when domestic pressures got to him."

Despite all the trouble he caused, Murphy stood by his decision, telling the Yorkshire Post: "The best thing is that the wart has gone. It was giving me a lot of trouble."

Murphy told the Telegraph that the beer wasn't to blame for his shot taking off more of his finger than he intended. He places blame on the weapon's recoil.

Despite the inherent risk of using a gun when a scalpel would do, Murphy told the Yorkshire Post he was surprised by his disfigurement.

"I didn't expect to lose my finger as well when I shot it but the gun recoiled and that was it. The wart was gone and so was most of my finger. There was nothing left, so no chance to re-attach it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it wasn't the recoil you fool...it was your bad aim... :lol:

grrr...
i hate the media.
i just heard on fox ct news (the wife likes the anchors) that this guy had gotten beat up by the cops after a "shots fired call".
do you know what the anchor said the guy used?

a 22. sawed off shotgun. :roll:

hence this picture....

Hir5Y.jpg

If its a hand gun, its a Glock, if its a Glock its an AK-47, if its a long gun, its an AK-47.

Right, got it!

Wow...

Maybe he ment 22" sawed off shotgun... Ya know, maybe he had a 28" barrel amd cut it down, but didnt want to be too short, so he just took off 6"...

Or maybe he ment it was a .22 with shotshell rounds? Lol

Just trying to convence my self the media isnt THAT stupid.. but they are...

Probably one of those evil black guns of legal length, like an 18.5" barrel, so like the picture it really doesnt matter what it was. It was a sawed off shotgun, like a 20 or 22, whatever it takes.

Back