• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Red Rock Wildlife Exhibit

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
Cool wildlife exhibit they have setup at one of the local malls here. It's a minimum $1 donation per person, we usually give them a couple extra bucks when we go. Snapped a few pictures:

20121024_174750.jpg

20121024_174638.jpg

20121024_174625.jpg

20121024_174617.jpg

20121024_174557.jpg

20121024_174540.jpg

20121024_174522.jpg

Ah man, that's cool!

I had a 3/4 wolf pup as a kid. He was the smartest, coolest animal I've ever been around. Man I miss that boy. They have the most expressive eyes. The one in the photo looks HUGE! That's awesome your kiddo had a chance to take that pic, it's definitely a keeper...

That is very cool. Definitely worth the price of admission.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Ah man, that's cool!

I had a 3/4 wolf pup as a kid. He was the smartest, coolest animal I've ever been around. Man I miss that boy. They have the most expressive eyes. The one in the photo looks HUGE! That's awesome your kiddo had a chance to take that pic, it's definitely a keeper...

yes that is cool.

I had a partial husky that I believe was part wolf as well.

She was something else. She lived 16 years (in human years), and only recently past away, and I miss her terribly. Even her routine howls at dusk. And if you sweet talked to her, she would try her best to talk back to you. I've carried on entire conversations with her before. :lol:

Surprisingly, she was fantastic with kids and was extremely gentle and loving with them and was competely submissive to them, but hated a house cat or black bear with a polk-a-dotted passion.

If she thought a cat was going to steal her food, she would lay in wait and pretend to be asleep until the cat was near enough and would essentially bait and trap them.

Ours was extremely intelligent, loving, and loyal.

Yeah, my boy was a talker and wicked smart too.

Just lookin at him you could tell he was thinking, just trying to work out every situation in his head. That pup had a mind of his own for sure. The hybrids are definitely trainable, but they sure make you work for it...

Back