• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

See-All sight

jeffy56

.270 WIN
Supporter
I just saw a review of this. I am intrigued by this. Measures 1x1x2.25" No batteries, works like a red dot or hollow sight. The green "fiber" section is extremely large compared to conventional sights and I would think would gather the slightest light, maybe even star light. There is a local dealer, I may have to go see one.
This especially may be a super option for shotgun or scout rifle. Or BUIS.
https://seeallopensight.com/

Feel free to move this post to where appropriate. I just didn't want it to hide in the normal 930 sight thread.

Attachments

• seeall-shotgun-500x300.jpg
    seeall-shotgun-500x300.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That's a bit different looking but if it works as good as they claim just may be worth a shot.
Let us know what you find out about it.

It is different. I picked up one for my .22 for a course earlier this year. I probably did not spend enough time with (and mostly indoors) before attending the course. It is important to align the sight as described in the instructions or pinpoint shooting is not possible. Having a completely repeatable cheek weld is extremely important (not something I've been able to achieve on my .22).

As for a shotgun, I've considered installing it on one but haven't gotten around to it (like a hundred other things I need to do).

Not sure if this helps.

I got to shoot a 1911 .45 with the amber version on it. Very custom mount setup. The owner is a machinist.

Anyhow I was very comfortable with this sight right off the bat.

I was actually considering one for my .30-30.

Oh yeah...
The thing I liked most was NO BATTERIES!

If a gun needs electricity, it needs to make its own IMO.

Last edited:
Back