• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shell Holder

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum because I just bought a new mossberg 500. I have already ordered a bunch of parts for it, one of them being the Mako folding pistol grip/stock, I am just having a problem finding shell holders that fit because the folding stock only folds to the left side of the gun. All of the decent ones that I have found are only on the left side. Does anyone know of any decent shell holders that mount to the right side of the receiver? Or is there a different shell holder that is easily accessible when reloading that doesn't get in the way of a folding stock? Please and thanks!

You could probably use a 4 or 5 shell shot card with velcro on the right side try 3 gun gear maybe?

Do you know of anything that is more permanent than velcro? I saw in one youtube video, this guy had a 2 shell holder right next to the ejection port that was made out of hard plastic?

Went looking around found another option add a picatinny rail to the top of the receiver and theres 6 shell holder for picatinny rails if your ok with them being on the top of the gun thats another way.

Back