• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

shells up? or shells down?

I enjoy bird hunting and use tactical forums as a basis.
Dove give you multiple moving targets, dove hunters give you multiple NO SHOOT targets and laws give you limited ammo supply in the gun. You gotta reload effectively, while keeping an eye on the moving target and know where everyone is at, along with who might be taking a break and walking up on you for a cold one.
Tactically, birds are flying, Im topping off, keeping an eye on whats in range, and where not to shoot. A lull in the birds is a chance to replenish the handy ammo from my bag or belts.

Fronty Owner said:
I enjoy bird hunting and use tactical forums as a basis.
Dove give you multiple moving targets, dove hunters give you multiple NO SHOOT targets and laws give you limited ammo supply in the gun. You gotta reload effectively, while keeping an eye on the moving target and know where everyone is at, along with who might be taking a break and walking up on you for a cold one.
Tactically, birds are flying, Im topping off, keeping an eye on whats in range, and where not to shoot. A lull in the birds is a chance to replenish the handy ammo from my bag or belts.

Yep, "situational awareness" can def be applied to hunting too!

^^i apply "situational awareness" everywhere i go.

Back