• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Simmons ATV4514 Gift I guess.

nasa

.270 WIN
While cleaning up on my back porch, I found this Simmons ATV4514 scope. Has a few minor scratches and dings around the edges but nothing that my Birchwood/Casey Super Black Instant Touch Up Pen won't take care of with little effort.

I figure one of my few friends dropped it off while I wasn't home at some point. Otherwise it may have been a gift from above.

The caps for windage and elevation adjustments are missing but the caps from my Buck Master fit it fine.

It has adjustable eye relief, focus from 20 ft to infinity and zoom from 4.5 to 14 power. The optics seem to be in excellent shape. Looks to be a 40mm lens and 1 inch tube for mounting. Just a plain cross for the reticle.

I was kind of leaning toward putting this on my Smith and Wesson M&P-15 and putting the Buck Master 40 x 4-9 back on my 835 with the rifled barrel.

Any thought on this?

nasa said:
I was kind of leaning toward putting this on my Smith and Wesson M&P-15 and putting the Buck Master 40 x 4-9 back on my 835 with the rifled barrel.

Any thought on this?

I would do the same thing....Try em out...and see if you like that way...if not..change em back. :cool:
But post up pix...I wanna see...

Whoever gave it to me did me no favor. Wouldn't get within a half a meter on elevation at 70 yards. New compact 4x with lighted reticle is ordered and expect it in about week or so.

I put my BuckMaster back on the 835 with the rifled barrel and the quick point on my 88 with the smooth bore

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Back