1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Slim gun belt /battle belt

Discussion in 'Bags, Gear And Load-Outs' started by 46camper, Mar 26, 2020.

1. 46camper

46camper .410

I was in the Rocky Boot outlet store the other day. I came across a slim battle belt it had a Cobra buckle a Velcro inner belt. It also had MOLLE loops .It looked to be close to the blue alpha gear range duty belt . The only difference it had MOLLE type loops on it .
    I never bought it it was $79 .I went back a week later to buy it and it was gone .
    I can't remember the brand. The only thing I can remember about it is that it was made in Ohio .
    My question is do any of you guys know of a company in Ohio that makes tactical gear ? Or know the belt that I'm talking about

Sent from my A503DL using Tapatalk
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. 46camper

46camper .410

I think I found the belt that I was looking for
    It's made by Safelife Defence .Anyone use them

3. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter Premier Member

I have been looking at Blue Alpha Gear belts for a while... like the one that Warriorpoet has.. but its expensive :D Well see
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. 46camper

46camper .410

Yea the Safelife Defence is little on the pricy side also .I'm hopeing that the Rocky Boot outlet store has a few more back in stock there a little cheaper then if I order direct from Safe life $124 from them and I think Rocky's had a price tag of $85 should have grabbed one the day I was looking.i will also use it for a hunting belt .
    I like keeping my gear on a belt wear I can get to it easier .I hate rummaging through my coat pockets and pants pockets while hunting .I have a US GI belt set up for that now but like the slimmer profile of the me war belts

meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  5. 46camper

46camper .410

This is what I want[​IMG][​IMG]

meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  6. 46camper

46camper .410

RAT tactical is the brand of belt . It's a little cheaper than the safe life defence belt . Plus it is made local . That's what I will be buying

meanstreak likes this.