• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So the Chinese think we have to many guns?...

carbinemike said:
...well I hope they never forget it either.

I quoted it because it is is worth being repeated.

+rep for carbinemike

It has been our right and what this country is founded upon; Freedom of choice. Lets hope the politicians that "represent" us remember that.

China has not exactly in any position to be calling out anyone on "humans rights" violations. It's all for show and part of the UN's agenda to try and disarm the US as a result of peer pressure.

The right to arm and defend oneself greatly reduces the amount ones human rights can be violated.

226850_1916719571600_1650319406_1973711_6965685_n.jpg

John A. said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQzRp6ZosM

Cool video, love the music. Gitsum!!

Thanks Mike.

I had a really good time making that video. Lots of folks gave me pictures and video's and the soundtrack to use in it.

It took weeks to compile and piece it together.

It's definately one of my favorites. Unfortunate that not many people have viewed it. There is a very positive message behind it.

The video is unavailable on mobile phones.....dag nabit.

I looked at the video settings on youtube and corrected them if you want to try it now, it should work on phones.

Thanks for posting that oli700, I was going to add that quote to this thread.

What's that saying? A person with a gun is a citizen. A person without a gun is a subject. History is full of examples of unarmed people being enslaved or outright slaughtered.

Thanks for that link Rip. That's the first I had seen or heard of that one.

I'm going to write all my elected rep's and ask them to cosponsor it.

As well as spread the link around a few other forums.

Back