• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Stag 3g Compensator

tattooo

.30-06
ebf4f0acaeb115a33f7238ef139b3d2e.jpg

Picked one up a while back....haven't got a chance to try her out.... anyone running one & how do you like it ?

It can be a little to effective. It will actually puch your barrel down with each shot.
I can see that, I shot an EffnA with the screws all in the bottom and none on top, really weird feeling when it drops, I hated it. That one looks like it moves more gas, might be worse

If you don't mind it being stupid loud, get an SJC Titan. Barks like a .308, shoots like a .22. I can see my hits in steel through my scope.

now I've put a good number of 308 through the Titan....phenomenal but yeah I took an ear plug out once to talk then proceeded to shoot one round forgetting the plug and I thought I was going to hallucinate

I can see that, I shot an EffnA with the screws all in the bottom and none on top, really weird feeling when it drops, I hated it. That one looks like it moves more gas, might be worse

I was just looking at the EffnA, did you play with the adjustment much and get it tuned to where you liked it?

I was just looking at the EffnA, did you play with the adjustment much and get it tuned to where you liked it?
the owner had it dialed, he reconfigured it to show a couple of us how well it works

I would run one , the design is way cool however once you find a spot you like it will stay there. I don't see how a person could really configure the screws different and still like the way it shoots.

Bottom line is that it works , its unique , its fun to play with and its built by patriots

I will add that teh SJC Titan is only loud to those around you. (as long as you are wearing hearing protection) It loud to those around you. I never realized just how loud mine was until I ROed a friend that was shooting my rifle.

Shot it for the first time today & it shot very well....it wasn't overbearing like some had said...really good product

Back