• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Start the ball Tector!

cadjak

.22LR
The subject head is from the Wild Bunch film. I am city born, firearms "fancier". I've been one for as long as I can remember. I built my first rifle when I was 10 years old. Not a practical design, but it did make a nice, loud noise when it blew up. City life back then didn't allow for much shooting, so I moved West. I own a big Western hat, and lots of guns that I get to shoot right out my front door. I consider that a pretty good life. Just bought a Mossberg shotgun so I thought this would be a good place to visit from time to time.

HA.. i don't have a big hat. but i do have a straw hat. is that acceptable? welcome to the club cadjak. glad to have ya here.
take a look around and let us know how you like it.
cheers.

Unchanged men in a changing land. Out of step, out of place and
desperately out of time... Suddenly a new West had emerged.
Suddenly it was sundown for nine men. Suddenly their day was over.
Suddenly, the sky was bathed in blood.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum cadjak !!

Sam Peckinpah Film...Awesome shootout scenes...Tector Gorch was played by Ben Johnson

TheWildBunch.jpg

TRIVIA

The "modern" sidearms (the film's setting is 1913) that the Bishop gang carries are Colt M1911 automatic pistols and Winchester M1897 pump-action shotguns. The water-cooled heavy machine gun is the Browning M1917. US and Mexican soldiers use M1903 Springfield rifles. All of the aforementioned weapons were used in World War I by the US Army.

Welcome aboard!

Which Mossberg model did you choose? We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Where I grew up guns were a rarity but once I moved to Texas that all changed. After living in Texas I can truly appreciate where you are coming from with being able to shoot out your front door! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930 Autoloader.

LOL! That would be an awesome setup for a 930!!! :D

Welcome to the MO, we're happy to have you!!!

Back