• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Starting my own site.......

TravisM.1

.270 WIN
I'm thinking about starting my own pro-gun, pro-freedom website. It'd probably be my daily musings on the topics to startwith. Down the road, itd probably end up with product reveiws, contributing writers and whatnot.

What do you guys think? Or does the web have enough rightwing gun nuts spouting off as it is?

Yes the web has enough but so what. Do as you please, it doesn’t matter if there is a million if yours is the best or it might be good for just you either way I don’t see much of a loss on your part.

Sure there's a ton of em, but it doesn't matter.

It takes time to build a following, and feedback is typically in short supply. But again none of it matters if you're doin what you want and you enjoy it.

Go for it.

It's tough to stand out from the rest but keep at it, stay true to yourself and your cause and people will follow you.

Go for it. As Kasey Kasem used to say....Keep reaching for the stars, but keep your feet on the ground.

Good luck....and let us know when it's up n running.

I did something similar with mncarry.org, the Facebook page is more active but the forum is growing.

Never hurts to have more local sites!

Glad you guys like it so far. I'm gonna try to keep updating a couple times a week, but you know how it is. I work for a living fixing everyone else's junk, sometimes I probably just wont feel like doing it.

ETA- Feel free to leave comments if you want!

I've had 3, and all were/are good knives. I do wish they (all makers, really), would get off of their kick of tanto blades on folders and having a third of the cutting edge serrated.

What kind of permission would I need to put a link to MossbergOwners.com up on the blog?

TravisM.1 said:
I've had 3, and all were/are good knives. I do wish they (all makers, really), would get off of their kick of tanto blades on folders and having a third of the cutting edge serrated.

What kind of permission would I need to put a link to MossbergOwners.com up on the blog?

They do make em without. Just gotta look for em. I myself happen to like the tanto style but the new style serrations just look cheap. Kinda like RonCo would do...or even ginsu junk.

Back