• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Streamlight TLR-1S HP ??

Ok, a bit board so was surfing to get some accessories for my shotgun. I stumbled across the Streamlight TLR-1S HP strobe version. Are they any good ? are they worth the £160 price tag ?

This is the one I was looking at
406055987.jpg

The spec says 200 lumen to 400m

Streamlight is a top shelf weapon light, I have no experience with that particular model…..but I do have a standard TLR1s and absolutely love it. I personally wouldn’t want any more lumens than it makes….its almost too bright when using in a room with light colored walls, outside its just right…for my taste anyway…

The model you are asking about runs around $135……since this board is American based I’ll let you do the math

That's way cheaper in the US £160 is like $240 USD, $135 is only like £88. I would order form the US but as I order a lot of international stuff I end up paying import duty on everything I order anyway as anything marked as for a firearm gets opened, plus the shipping. Never tried any streamlight stuff as my other lights are surfire. Might order one and give it a try

Chris

The TLR1 weapon light in its many variants is THE singularly BEST rail mount light anywhere in its price range.

nitesite said:
The TLR1 weapon light in its many variants is THE singularly BEST rail mount light anywhere in its price range.

+1

Mines been beat to hell and still keeps on ticking. I carry it daily on my G19.

I have the TLR1-HP on my AR and it is a first rate light. I have 4 Streamlight units and all are great products.

Back