• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Suffolk County NY the struggle is real

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
just got out of county legislature. Bill proposed for mandatory storage requirements.

Tables for the third time today forcing us to show up again in December.

No idea what these effing retards don't understand about that particular law being ruled unconstitutional in both the scotus and nys supreme court.

90% of the panel don't like the bill but tabled for "compromise". Not one more inch.

Ok rant off.

See them in December. I'll speak again.

It is mandatory here, and you must sign an affidavit reporting what kind of safe, box or vault you own to store the gun.
This is in addition to the mandatory lock you must buy with the gun.

I know those bastoids are going to propose mandatory liability insurance policies for all gun owners soon.
They made insurance mandatory for car owners, so they figure there's no excuse not to do it.

I'm hoping trump can wise people up on these issues.

With a heavy safe, and also I shoot things frequently.

It's the only way to forget the idiocy of our state officials.

A mind-numbing bullet opera.

Well....if NY passes it, then Konnecticutstan will follow too.....

Not good man...not good at all....

Well the leaders of Hi-tech here want California to bully the rest of the nation into the "new world". How the F ewe see Kay do they call themselves Democrats?
This is blatant new-age fascism. Rich interests, fomenting riots to bully people.

I do think the rest of the nation should have something to say about that.

If we have government contracts with these people I'd be very careful about who we buy from.

it's just localized to our county not the entire NYS. It's gonna fail. We scared the shit out of them today we came in force and spoke for 2 hours on the bill. Even the rabid anti-gunner on the panel was like... yeah lets withdraw it. But the sponsor of the bill wants to save face so he tabled it.

This is some crazy stuff.

Here's one though;
For those who want guns to be more like cars, once licensed would it be 50 state recognized?

I saw on the NRA-ILA app that Trump is looking into a 50-state reciprocity permit that would be similar to a driver license. Makes sense to me, if my nys license is accepted in all states why not a pistol permit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on the NRA-ILA app that Trump is looking into a 50-state reciprocity permit that would be similar to a driver license. Makes sense to me, if my nys license is accepted in all states why not a pistol permit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id rather have my Utah or VA ccw license prevail over my NYS carry restrictions.

I'm hoping that Trump will be able to pressure California over this ammo "ban" in our state.

I'm hoping that Trump will be able to pressure California over this ammo "ban" in our state.

I suspect that is a state ban, and the fed gov. will make cricket sounds, except perhaps in the supreme court IF you can get them to hear the case, and IF the supreme court gets new blood.

While it is lawful to be a legal 2A owner in this country, I don't foresee the fed gov't going against state law if they limit it.

It's been working this way for a while now.

Back