• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

surefire TacLight fore end

Re: surefire TacLight

pelican369 said:
Does anyone own this product? Pros/cons? issues installing, or additional parts needed?

Thanks in advance!

...I am new here and didi try the search function!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners! I currently using the 323 LM. I have only had this setup for a very short time so these are my impressions so far. Pros to this set up is a very high quality light setup with pressure switch. Very well made like all surefire products. Only Con really is the added weight. It is noticable but i feel it feels better while working the action with the added weight. Installing the forearm is the same as installing any other forearm. Surefire includes a universal wrench for the forearm castle nut to aid the installation. No additional parts are needed. You will love the set up. I do. Make sure you vist the new member welcome area to introduce yourself, and once again welcome to M.O.
i6cz4SJcqhfMO.jpg

WOW! Thanks for the quick reply and your beast looks Great!

I have the tactical persuader/cruiser and I am hoping that it will look as good as yours! It is in the mail as we speak. I hope it installs as easily as yours did. I am a beginner with shotguns, but I am also learning as I go!

...LOVE the MM

Back