• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tactical Flashlight - PRICE ALERT

catnphx

.270 WIN
Normally I don't alert people on a forum to great prices/values/products but there are always exceptions and this is one of those times.

LA Police Gear has a fantastic Surefire G2X Tactical light on sale ... normally they are $95 plus shipping but they are currently $66.50 with FREE shipping (normally $10.21 to my house). These are great flashlights; I use one at home but wanted a 2nd and have bee waiting over 1 year to get a lower price. I just ordered another and highly recommend these single output LED 200 lumen lights.

Surefire G2X Tactical (G2X-A-BK) Features:
- Single Output LED
- 200 lumens
- Nitrolon Polymer
- Tactical Switching (press/twist)
- 2.5 Hour Runtime

http://www.lapolicegear.com/sug2xtaflnew.html

policestuff_2194_154724876

That's a good light by a good manufacturer! Pretty hot deal, and that's notwithstanding the free shipping on top. My wife would effin kill me if I bought one though. I'm armpit deep in flashlights right now. I have so many that right now I have two loaned out to other officers who are having "return for repair" issues and I don't even miss either one of them!

Thanks for the heads up.

Ok... While I'm not quite prepared for this. I've reciently become a distributor for Olight Flashlights. Check them out on line at Olightworld.com. Contact me with the lowest price you find, and I'll match or beat it. Contact me by e-mail at nclawman@yahoo.com.

catnphx said:
Ripsnortr said:
I an curious why this is showing up as a recent post. This was posted last February without a reply...
What do you mean? I just posted it this morning. :?:

Looks like the problem is mine. Ask of the dates are messed up. According to the dates these posts at took place in feb of last year with a couple from may sprinkled in.

Ripsnortr said:
Looks like the problem is mine. Ask of the dates are messed up. According to the dates these posts at took place in feb of last year with a couple from may sprinkled in.

LOL ... that's weird but no problem. I figured something went haywire or you were on some very experimental drugs. :lol:

+ 1 on the Olight Flashlights. I have a T-15 AA on my Sig 556 Classic on a 20mm Olight double ring mount.

I have a Fenix LD-12 AA in an Olight 20mm Double Ring Mount on my Mossberg 930 SPB

Surefire is way, way over priced for what it is, and they've been coasting on their reputation from ten years ago.

There are a host of companies that are selling just as good a light for less than half the price. In every category all across the board. Fenix, Olight, 4Sevens to name just a few.

Now days you can custom build a better flashlight than Surefire, much cheaper off of sites like Lighthound.

Mylastrook said:
+ 1 on the Olight Flashlights. I have a T-15 AA on my Sig 556 Classic on a 20mm Olight double ring mount.

I have a Fenix LD-12 AA in an Olight 20mm Double Ring Mount on my Mossberg 930 SPB

Surefire is way, way over priced for what it is, and they've been coasting on their reputation from ten years ago.

There are a host of companies that are selling just as good a light for less than half the price. In every category all across the board. Fenix, Olight, 4Sevens to name just a few.

Now days you can custom build a better flashlight than Surefire, much cheaper off of sites like Lighthound.

LOL! Right?.. about a year ago I had to replace my G2's bulb. It cost me $30 for a 65lm p60 BULB drop-in that blows through 2x123's in 45mins,**sucker**.. I then came across Candlepowerforums & distributors like Lighthound. Needless to say I got almost 6x the output & double the runtime for less than $20 for a led drop-in.

Although it does look like Surefire has gotten their %@#* together w/their 2012 line. Still, never the less I guarantee they are big $$ & its still last years technology. But hey.. some people swear by em'. Its like trying to tell a die hard Ford owner that a Mercury is just as good, but dont believe it because it costs less :roll: . They are all made from the same parts from the same handful of distributors. Its all in how you market something.. Here's another example at the risk of starting an off topic forum war... Apple vs Android, its all the same but some people drink the kool-aid. lol. :ugeek: .

Back